Increasing Group Awareness: The Path to Soul Service
This series of courses integrates the work of the preceding three years and forges a foundation for students to increase their capacities for soul action in order to manifest the Universal Plan in service of humanity and the Christ Impulse. The capacity for soul action is revealed and developed through the mastery of specific technologies for handling the energies which underlie form.
These course are available to anyone who has attended the core SEQL courses and is now ready to continue their group exploration.
Agni Yoga Reading Group:
NEW September 2020!
Agni Yoga means the Yoga of Fire and is also referred to as the Yoga of Living Ethics. It takes us forward, building on Raja Yoga or Yoga of the Mind although the study of Raja Yoga is not a pre-requisite. Agni Yoga is the synthesis of all yogas, each of which is key to developing certain aspects of our being. Agni Yoga is the path to the synthesis of our being and to our divine essence of fire, allowing us to identify with all cosmos. Most fundamentally, Agni Yoga is a practice aimed at expressing and revealing divinity. Its achievements must be attained through everyday life’s thoughts and actions. Agni Yoga is a baptism of fire and its most significant features are cosmism, universalism and the education of the Heart as a gateway to the world of Agni, to Divinity.
The group will be held once a month on Wednesday afternoons from 1:30 to 3:30 PM beginning September 16, 2020.
Texts: We’ll begin with Leaves of Morya’s Garden I and II.
To register please contact Margo Rush firstname.lastname@example.org
Law of Vibratory Expansion: Advanced Esoteric Studies
NEW September 2020!
Led by: Kevin Ronneseth
Open to: Those who have completed the 3 basic SEQL courses (or equivalent); and are interested in greater esoteric understanding through the law of vibratory expansion; where your “own vibration becomes keyed up to ever higher planes, and thus fresh intuition and fresh reaches of truth pour in”.
Text: Will depend upon your area of interest. You may prefer to read and submit all your required readings for the year from a single text (e.g., The Externalisation of the Hierarchy, DNA, etc.) – thereby, coming to better understand this text.
Or, your contributions can come from many different sources, including any of the “Blue books” written by Alice A. Bailey; Martin Mueller’s Prelude to the New Man or Transcripts; The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali commentary by Charles Johnston or Alice Bailey; or any other reference book you deem relevant to the discussion topic.
Premise: As Group, we are all responsible for the teachings by which we learn.
“In teaching others comes further knowledge . . . and, in the play of other minds, the aspirant’s own vibration becomes keyed up to ever higher planes, and thus fresh intuition and fresh reaches of truth pour in.”
This course will provide the group with greater capacity to bring light into dark places through informing others; a process that further refines who we are, fulfilling our purpose for being here, and in turn, impresses upon our Group (and Humanity) as a whole.
- A topic will be provided one month before each weekend meeting.
- Our first topic for September: Education for Tomorrow.
- Class members will provide two or three readings that support the given topic.
- At this point, you have two options –
- Option One: If time management is an issue, you identify relevant readings. You read, ponder and meditate on your readings, then come to our scheduled weekend meeting (likely ‘on-line’ this Fall) and present your findings, on how they relate to our topic ‘education for tomorrow’. Questions to have in mind while reading should include:
- A: What might these readings mean to yourself?
- U: How does your particular ray pattern resonate with your selected readings?
- M: What service to humanity or the planet may result from this new knowing re: ‘education for tomorrow’?
- The Second (preferred) Option would be sending your readings to Kevin within 2 weeks; He will collate those readings, and within two days, resend them to all class members. This will allow people, if they choose, time to review and meditate on these additional readings before we meet, thereby enriching the topic being discussed.
- Weekends will include energy exercises.
- At the end of our Sunday session, we will have the opportunity to provide suggestions for future topics, guided meditations, and any other activity that supports the next month’s topic.
This is an iterative process that will evolve as we study and teach together.
This class is largely self directed; and will be richer for this.
We will discuss what works and what does not.
Humour is one of the best aides to learning.
Kevin will be available to support and discuss all and any aspect of our class.
There will be opportunities, for those who wish, to lead.
“Field First” will be encouraged in every aspect of this course.
Class Size: 6-12 participants
Class Times: Two 1.5 hour sessions via Zoom both Sat and Sun: 9:00 – 10:30am and 11:30am – 1:00pm.
First Class Weekend: September 19 & 20, 2020
The texts for these courses vary from year to year and have included texts by: Martin Muller, Prelude to the New Man: An Introduction to the Science of Being, available through SEQL; and by Alice A. Bailey available through bookstores or from Lucis Trust, including: Discipleship in the New Age, Esoteric Healing, The Rays and The Initiations, Esoteric Astrology, The Light of The Soul: The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali with commentary By Alice A. Bailey; and other study materials.